* * * * * * Free Practice Mini-Test Online: * * * * * *
The test is a multiple-choice
that covers English Math Reading
- 1. Take the self assessment module quizzes below:
Basic Algebra, Advanced Algebra, Averages and Rounding, Arithmetic, Commas, Estimation and Sequences, Exponents, Fractions and Square Roots, Geometry, Basic Grammar, Intermediate Grammar, Advanced Grammar, Graphs, Basic Math, Intermediate Math, Advanced Math, Measurement, Nouns, Percents and Ratios, Basic Reading Comprehension, Reading for the Main Idea, Advanced Reading Comprehension, Reading Vocabulary, Vocabulary1, Vocabulary2
- English Test, Math Test, Reading Test, Science Test, Writing Test
- AP-Biology practice test
- The AP Biology exam is three hours long and is divided into two sections. Section I contains 120 multiple choice questions. This is divided into three divisions which include: regular multiple choice questions, matching questions, and questions dealing with experiments for data. Section II will contain four essays which you are given 90 minutes to complete.
- AP-History practice test
- The AP US History exam stresses the period between the ratification of the Constitution and the beginning of the First World War. It also emphasizes political and social activities, while placing little emphasis on economic and cultural trends.
- Sample Questions
- Practice makes perfect practice, practice, practice You've heard it all before, but it really is true. These sample questions and answers are a great place to start. Try these out--but don't fret if you don't answer them all correctly! With the right prep, you're sure to ace the test.
- 5000 Vocabulary Words with Brief Definitions
- 5000 Collegiate Words with Brief Definitions. Speak and write with an Ivy League graduate's vocabulary! EXPAND THE SIZE AND LEVEL OF YOUR VOCABULARY TO: Communicate effectively! Be more persuasive! Impress friends and co-workers! Score high on SAT, GRE & other tests! Fair or not, people judge you and your ideas by the words you use.
- AP-Chemistry practice test
- The AP Chemistry exam is divided into 2 sections. The first section consists of 75 multiple-choice questions. This section is worth 45% of your total score. Section I is divided into 3 categories. These consist of: Calculations, Conceptual, and Factual.
The second section of this exam consists of four categories. These are: writing and predicting chemical equations, an equilibrium problem, mathematical essays, and nonmathematical essays. This is worth a total of 55% of your exam.
This exam will cover Section I of the AP Chemistry exam. You may use a periodic table on this section.
* * * * * * FREE Advanced Placement Resources * * * * * *
- Free University Project
- The mission of the Free University Project on the Internet is to produce directly, or
through links, guided independent study materials that can lead to college credit by examination
NOTE: It is now possible to obtain an accredited Associates Degree entirely by examination based
on the study guides now available.
- (NEASC) New England Association of Schools and Colleges
- NEASC serves more than 2,000 public and independent schools, colleges and universities in the six states of Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont and American/international schools in more than seventy nations worldwide.
- (MSA) Middle States Association of Schools and Colleges
- The Middle States Commission on Higher Education is the unit of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools that accredits degree-granting colleges and universities in the Middle States region, which includes Delaware, the District of Columbia, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and several locations internationally.
- (SACS) Southern Association of Schools and Colleges
- The Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools is the recognized regional accrediting body in the eleven U.S. Southern states (Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Virginia) and in Latin America for those institutions of higher education that award associate, baccalaureate, master's or doctoral degrees.
- (WASC) Western Association of Schools and Colleges
- The Western region covers institutions in California and Hawaii, the territories of Guam, American Samoa, Federated States of Micronesia, Republic of Palau, Commonwealth of the Northern Marianas Islands, the Pacific Basin, and East Asia, and areas of the Pacific and East Asia where American/International schools or colleges may apply to it for service.
- National Repository of Online Courses (NROC)
- a growing library of high-quality online courses for students and faculty in higher education, high school and Advanced Placement
- (Free) Online High School Courses & Curriculum Materials
- Course Collections - English - Mathematics - Science - Social Studies
Health Education - Physical Education - Computers - Electives
- Learn Pascal tutorial
- Complete Pascal tutorial with programming assignments and example source code.
- Alvin Sherman Library, Research, and Information Technology Center
- The subject guide to Test Preparation provides information on resources available from the Alvin Sherman Library, both in the library and online, related to test preparation for various types of tests, including academic, certification, licensing, civil service, career, and citizenship tests.
- Homeschooling for Free on the Internet
- Links to Substantial Curriculum Materials & Online Resources
- Free & Affordable Online Courses & Tutorials
- Free Online Courses for Everyone!
- Advanced Placement Digital Library - Rice University
- English - Biology - Chemistry - Physics
- (NCA) North Central Association Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement
- NCA serves Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Mexico, Navajo Nation, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Dakota, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming,
Department of Defense Dependents Schools
- (NWCCU) Northwest Association of Schools and Colleges
- regional authority on educational quality and institutional effectiveness of higher education institutions in the seven-state Northwest region of Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, and Washington.
Internet Web Hosts / Internet Service Providers / Domain Name Registration
Cheap Internet Web Host Less than $5.00 Mo.
Cheap Internet Service Providers(ISP) Less than $10.00 Mo.
Business Internet Web Host Less than $10.00 Mo.
Domain Name Registration Less than $10.00 Yr.